Microblading also was known as 3D Feather Eyebrows is the most natural form of semi-permanent makes up. Using a handtool, small amounts of hypoallergenic pigment is deposited into the outer most layer of the skin, creating hair strokes.
Microshading (also known as ѕhаdіng, еmbrоіdеrу оr ѕtіррlіng) is done using an electric hand tооl with a rоund соnfіgurеd nееdlе. Thіѕ technique сrеаtеѕ a ѕоft powdered еffесt which resembles еуеbrоw реnсіl or powder. It іѕ very ѕіmіlаr tо micro beading but instead of hаіrѕtrоkе, a fuller, ѕоftеr effect is сrеаtеd.
Typically lasts 1-3 years.
Touch-ups are recommended every six months to a year, to keep the color fresh and the hair strokes crisp.
The procedure generally takes two hours to complete.
Healing time varies from individual to individual. Generally, a full two weeks to see healed results. (Detailed aftercare instructions are given prior and after your brow appointment)
The tattoo will look up to 30% darker and larger during the first week, until it fully heals. During the healing process, the tattoo may form a light scab or crust. This is not very noticeable and can be concealed with brow gel or powder after 3 days until the scab fully comes off in 7-10 days.
During your consultation, we will discuss your preferences. Together, we will pre-draw the shape and design of your brows. I will not begin the tattooing process until you have approved the color and design.
Pregnancy(doctor's statement required).
• Taking any medications.
• No aspirin or alcoholic beverages within twenty-four (24) hours of services.
• Keloids or keloid tendency.
• Birthmarks or moles in the service area.
• Serious diseases such as Cancer, Epilepsy, Autoimmune Disorders (doctor's statement required).
• Circulatory disorders (doctor's statement required).
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor's statement required).
• Blood thinning medication within two (2) months prior to service.
• Currently on Accutane or other strong Retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If there are symptoms of skin disease, lesions, acne, or appearance of skin irritation in the service area.
• Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Recent semi-permanent makeup
• After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)
• Broken capillary or raised bumps in the service area.
• After waxing(must wait 7 days)